Each matter handled by Samantha is dependent upon the unique facts and particular circumstances. An example of successful matters handled by Samantha include:
- Represented seller in $44 million sale of membership interests in Bergen County, NJ multifamily property owner and purchaser in $28 million purchase of membership interests in Mercer County multifamily property owner in coordinated swap transaction.
- Represented purchaser in purchase of 25 affordable housing units in Somerset County, NJ new construction development.
- Represented purchaser in $1.6 billion purchase of a 4 property multi-family portfolio in Jackson, MS.
- Represented borrower in $46.5 million bridge loan collateralized with first mortgages, second mortgages, pledge of membership interests and negative pledges across 10 properties and multiple entities.
- Represented a foreign family owned company in its U.S. holdings corporate restructuring and succession planning.
- Represented purchaser in $18 million purchase of 175 unit multi-family property in Montgomery, AL, involving a complex tenant-in-common structure completing 1031 exchanges for three separate investors.
- Represented seller in $190 million sale of a 66-property multifamily portfolio in Hudson County with a complex 1031 exchange structure.
- Represented borrower in $50 million senior and mezzanine construction loan encumbering a vacant land development site subject to a municipal redevelopment agreement at the Jersey Shore.
- Represented purchaser in the $1.1 billion purchase, financing, and subsequent refinancing of a 100+ property multifamily portfolio located across 11 states and comprising over 40,000 units.
- Represented seller in $9 million sale of membership interests in a tenant-in-common owner of a mixed-use building in Manhattan.
- Represented seller in the $38 million sale of membership interests in five multifamily complexes in Ohio.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.