Each lawsuit handled by Riza depends on its unique facts and particular legal circumstances. The following are a list of results obtained by Riza on behalf of his clients:
- Obtained $2M+ trial victory in federal court for plaintiff international construction and logistics company against educational and training equipment supplier of goods procured by the United States Government.
- Obtained trail victory in state court for plaintiff manufacturer who was defrauded by construction contractor using fictitious invoices.
- Obtained trial victory in state court for physician alleged to have had an improper relationship with his patient.
- Civil defense of international hedge fund administrator in civil suit brought by investors seeking $40M in damages based on allegations of racketeering and securities law.
- Favorable settlement with the United States Attorney involving alleged improper tariffs for jewelry importation from China.
- Criminal defense of physicians charged by the Office of the United States Attorney with violations of Anti-Kickback Law
- Criminal defense of chiropractor and owner of chiropractic office charged by the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General with racketeering and conspiracy to use runners
- Criminal defense of multiple medical imaging facilities and owners charged by the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General with racketeering and kickbacks
- Criminal defense of physician charged with CDS crimes
- Criminal defense of federal charges of violations of the International Emergency Economic Powers Act
- Criminal defense of professional counselor charged with Medicaid fraud and forgery
- Criminal defense of business owners charged with tax evasion
- Civil and administrative defense of health care providers, including physicians, dentists, and durable medical equipment companies in actions relating to allegations of improper claims submitted to Medicaid and commercial insurance
- Civil and administrative defense of physicians, chiropractors, home health agencies, optometrists, and opticians before the licensing boards of the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs
- Defense of seizure of monies by the United States Customs and Border Protection
- Litigation of dispute arising from United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods
- Litigation of trademark ownership rights relating to domain name of transportation company
- Litigation of international cargo ship charter dispute through Society of Maritime Arbitrators
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.