Each matter handled by Jay is dependent upon the unique facts and particular circumstances. An example of successful matters handled by Jay include:
- Obtained multi-million dollar recovery for a pension plan against its former investment advisor.
- Created deferred compensation senior management bonus plan for multi-state food franchise operator.
- Structured corporate transaction agreements to address union recognition obligations and pension plan withdrawal liability assessments.
- Required former employee to remove images on social media postings and obtained control over social media account.
- Conducted labor negotiations across dozen plus bargaining units with $500M budget for well-known media organization.
- Managed precedent setting NLRB case involving duties of a successor employer for a transportation logistics company.
- Designed self-insured medical plans for numerous clients
- Resolved U.S. Department of Transportation investigation for a consortium of service and equipment providers.
- Negotiated favorable master service agreement terms with EMR vendor for a healthcare provider
- Investigated sexual harassment claims against executive on behalf of ad hoc board of directors committee
- Developed fiduciary protocols for 401k plan trustees
- Counseled cannabis licensee applicant on labor peace agreement requirements under state law
- Drafted employment agreements to prevent imposition of 409A excise taxes
- Provided COVID-related crisis advice for employers regarding leaves, reductions in force, layoffs, PPP financing, and remote work force management.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.