Each lawsuit handled by Edward depends on its unique facts and particular legal circumstances. The following are a list of results obtained by Edward on behalf of his clients:
- Provided legal analysis and business guidance in complying with the corporate practice of medicine doctrine and the prohibition against fee-splitting, self-referrals, kickbacks, false claims, and healthcare fraud.
- Structured and negotiated agreements for healthcare business transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and provider integrations.
- Represented private equity companies, parent companies, and their affiliated healthcare providers in obtaining government approvals for facility licenses, license transfers, and relocations, as well as Medicare enrollment and certification.
- Assisted clients in complying with participation and reimbursement requirements under Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial health plans, and in defending their audit and recoupment demands.
- Structured agreements for performance/value-based payment program arrangements with health plans and their provider networks.
- Advised healthcare providers and negotiated their participation agreements with commercial health plans.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.