Each matter handled by Colleen is dependent upon the unique facts and particular circumstances. An example of successful matters handled by Colleen include:
- In Pleasantdale Ambulatory Care v. Farmers Insurance Company (MID-L1976-17), Colleen successfully pursued an order to show cause which vacated a three-DRP appeal panel’s award. It resulted in the upholding of the original arbitration award for ASC facility fees for a Medicare-approved CPT code.
- In Drive New Jersey Insurance Co. v. Pleasantdale Ambulatory Care (PAS-L-1079-17), Colleen successfully defended an order to show cause to overturn a prior arbitration award for surgical supplies awarded to an ASC.
- In CURE v. Progressive Spine (MER-L-879-20), Colleen successfully defended an order to show cause to overturn an arbitrator’s ruling on the usual, customary and reasonable billing of a spinal surgery.
- In Vincent DiCindio v. Plymouth Rock Assurance of New Jersey (PAS-L-2540-20), Colleen successfully pursued an order to show cause to overturn an arbitrator’s denial of resident relative PIP benefits.
- In CURE v. Hudson Regional Hospital, (MER-L-1110-22), Colleen successfully defended an Order to Show Cause in attempt to reverse an arbitration award where the DRP’s medical necessary and usual, customary, and reasonable billing analysis was challenged.
- In Connect v. Idelkahni (SSX-L-198-20), Colleen successfully defended a declaratory judgment brought to deny personal injury protection (PIP) coverage based on an alleged material misrepresentation and fraud. At the close of discovery, the Court granted Colleen’s motion for summary judgement and provided our client with $250,000 in PIP benefits.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.