Each matter handled by Bruce is dependent upon the unique facts and particular circumstances. An example of successful matters handled by Bruce include:
- Advised executives and employers on matters concerning negotiation and drafting of employment contracts, severance agreements, and equity compensation arrangements, including the impact of Code sections 409A and 457(f) deferred compensation tax issues
- Advised in-house counsel and HR staff in connection with various fiduciary duty and prohibited transaction issues regarding organizational structure, and service fee and compensation arrangements
- Advised on matters concerning retirement plan qualification tax issues under Code sections 401(a), 401(k), and 403(b) for large defined benefit and defined contribution plans
- Advised concerning negotiation and drafting of merger and acquisition transactional documents regarding employee benefits matters (including Code section 280G golden parachute rules)
- Advised and negotiated with insurance companies and investment management companies concerning trust agreements and investment management agreements for company pension plans
- Advised employers on health care reform matters impacting employer-based group health plans
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.