Each matter handled by Bob is dependent upon the unique facts and particular circumstances. An example of successful matters handled by Bob include:
- Represented a large-scale commercial developer involving a $75 million shopping mall project against some of New Jersey’s largest contractors and subcontractors.
- Represented a commercial developer against a publicly traded national homebuilder involving a $5 million interference claim.
- Represented a publicly traded web hosting company against another publicly traded Internet business website for breach of contract.
- Represented product suppliers in their efforts to collect amounts owed under “sale of goods” transactions falling within the Uniform Commercial Code.
- Represented a property owner in a massive title dispute involving deed restrictions imposed upon an entire neighborhood, with over 40 litigants involved in the matter represented by many of New Jersey’s largest insurance defense firms.
- Represented land developers against one of America’s largest financial institutions concerning breach of contract and lender liability claims in a construction lending dispute.
- Represented one of the country’s largest manufacturers of restaurant industry hardware and equipment against a former contract manufacturer involving misappropriation of trademarks, goodwill, customer lists, and other intellectual property.
- Represented real estate developers against their lenders in multi-million-dollar complex “mezzanine financing” transactions where the lenders breached the terms of the contractual agreements between parties.
- Represented investors in their efforts to recoup funds invested in companies where those funds were misappropriated.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.