Each lawsuit handled by Allen depends on its unique facts and particular legal circumstances. The following are a list of results obtained by Allen on behalf of his clients:
- $72 million acquisition by a client of a portfolio of 13 multifamily apartment complexes containing approximately 5,000 apartment units located across Indiana, Ohio, and Pennsylvania
- $160 million loan transaction representing the borrower in the refinance of 15 properties located throughout New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania
- Represented a client in connection with a joint venture, valued at over $100 million, to redevelop a large Central NJ mall.
- Led a team of Brach Eichler attorneys, paralegals, and support staff in the $1.9 billion sale of a client’s entire residential apartment complex portfolio, which included more than 16,700 apartment units in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. It was the largest multifamily real estate transaction in New Jersey history.
- Represented client in the sale of 450 condo units for which we did a complex 1031 tax-deferred improvement exchange wherein client purchased 170 existing units and constructed an additional 63 units for a total purchase price of $50 million
- Led a team of Brach Eichler attorneys, paralegals, and support staff in the $298 million purchase of an office building in downtown Chicago. The deal included closing a $229 million first mortgage loan with an institutional lender and a mezzanine loan from a Wall Street lender. The client was using the property as replacement property in completing a Section 1031 tax-deferred exchange.
- Led a team of Brach Eichler attorneys and paralegals in a $260 million loan transaction involving a client’s portfolio of 27 properties in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland
- Represented a client in the sale of 294 buildings, through a series of a few transactions, valued at nearly $731 million. This transaction involved a great deal of work to complete a very complicated 1031 tax-deferral exchange for a few of the members in the selling entity
- $224 million loan transaction involving a client’s portfolio of 33 properties in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania
- $200 million mezzanine loan transaction on behalf of the borrower which involved a pledge of membership interests in various entities owning property throughout numerous states
- $69 million acquisition of the ownership interest in an entity owning a ground lessee’s interest in a commercial office park property in Palo Alto, California, which included reviewing the underlying ground lease and negotiating modifications with the ground lessor and reviewing and negotiating modifications of subleases with the sublessees
- Represented a client in the purchase of a REIT which in turn owns a 200-unit, multifamily apartment complex
- 142 million acquisition of an approximately 350,000 square foot corporate headquarters of a worldwide tenant in Englewood Cliffs, which was utilized as the replacement property in 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges for over 20 separate entities.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.